Welcome all on this blog. Motivational Bird 🕊️ for you and also success mantra . This is all about to motivate people and transform the inflicted mindset of people to a positive mindset. Thank you . Keep loving , keep supporting.❤️❤️

LIFE LESSONS FROM 15 MOST SUCCESSFUL MEN & WOMEN!!!

Share:

*LESSONS FROM fifteen modern outstanding MEN & WOMEN!!!*

Success lessons by messi, ronaldo, bill gates


1. *Dr. mountain Carson aforesaid,* "I struggled academically throughout grade school nonetheless became the simplest surgeon within the world in 1987."



 *LESSON:* troubled could be a sign that you just area unit on a verge of success. do not quit nonetheless.



2. *Oprah Winfrey aforesaid,* "I was raped at the age of nine nonetheless i'm one amongst the foremost potent girls within the World."



 *LESSON:* do not let your past decide your future.



3. *Bill Gates aforesaid,*       "I did not even complete my university education however became the world's richest man."



 *LESSON:* college doesn't cause you to wealthy. college is just imagined to polish what's going to cause you to wealthy, not cause you to wealthy.



4. *Joyce Meyer aforesaid & I quote,* "I was sexually, mentally, showing emotion and verbally abused by my father as way back as I will keep in mind, till I left home at the age of eighteen, nonetheless i'm one amongst the foremost potent preachers within the world."



 *LESSON:* Let your past push you, not outline or limit you.



5. *Christiano Ronaldo aforesaid,* "I told my father that we'd be terribly wealthy however he could not believe Pine Tree State. I created it a reality."



 *LESSON:* Your words rule your life. If you mean what you've got aforesaid, every word can return to pass. You get what you say.



6. *Hear Lionel Messi!,* "I accustomed serve tea at a store to support my soccer coaching and still became one amongst the world's best footballers."



 *LESSON:* believe your dream. do not let your pain tell you ways your future can seem like.



7. *Steve Jobs enclosed,* "I accustomed sleep on the ground in my friends' rooms, returning coke bottles for food, money, and obtaining weekly free meals at an area temple, I presently supported Apple Company."



 *LESSON:* that you just area unit tiny nowadays doesn't suggest you'll be tiny tomorrow. Keep trusting God.



8. *Former British PM, Blair aforesaid & I quote,* "My academics accustomed decision Pine Tree State a failure, however I became a first-rate Minister."



 *LESSON:* do not let somebody else's opinions of you become your reality.



9. *Bishop David Oyedepo aforesaid,* "I started Living religion Church from a court game court with 3 members solely & preached prosperity. several of my friends criticised Pine Tree State, however nowadays we've the biggest church area within the world & 2 foremost universities."



 *LESSON:* believe yourself notwithstanding nobody will & ne'er consider quitting.



10. *Nelson statesman aforesaid,* "I was in jail for twenty seven years & still became president."



 *LESSON:* you'll be something you wish to be notwithstanding wherever you've got been or what you've got been through.



11. *Mike Adenuga aforesaid,* "I drove a taxi to finance my university education however nowadays i am a rich person."



 *LESSON:* do not let your past decide the sort of future you would like to own.



12. *Harland Sanders, founding father of KFC aforesaid,* "I was on the verge of suicide once a plan of gap a eating place hit Pine Tree State once I retired as a cook within the Navy."



*LESSON:* Nothing is ever too late. "Too late" could be a language of failures. Your future will begin at any age. do not ever let regulation you.



13. *Aliko Dangote aforesaid,* "I worked for my uncle since i used to be atiny low boy, folks looked down on Pine Tree State. I presently took a loan from my uncle to open a little search. I worked exhausting to create ends meet. currently i'm the richest Man in Africa.



 *LESSON:* Failures or limitations of the past don't have any management over the greatness in you. To him that believes, all things area unit potential.



14. *Barack Hussein Obama aforesaid,* i'm a son of a black migrator from African nation, I graduated from Harvard and presently became a legislator in Chicago. i used to be additionally the President of the foremost powerful nation on Earth.



 *LESSON:* ne'er style your life sort of a garden wherever anyone will move into and out. style it just like the sky wherever everybody aspires to reach!



15. *Arnold Schwarzenegger* aforesaid,* I traveled to America in search of monetary independence once I was 15yrs recent. I became the world's strongest man seven times and man Universe. I then got my economic science degree, then I became one amongst Hollywood's best actors before i used to be voted doubly as governor of Golden State."



*LESSON:* do not await everyone to believe your ability and dreams.



*KINDLY SHARE TO inspire OTHERS.*

No comments